The university through the Scholarship Coordinator provides a venue for undergraduate students to connect with stakeholders, private organizations, and government agencies to avail of scholarships, grants, and financial assistance services. This is to help intellectually qualified, underprivileged, indigent but deserving students.
The Scholarship Coordinator has the following functions:
- Helps provide access to quality education to poor but deserving students through a continuing scholarship program.
- Coordinates with government agencies, private entities/ individuals. and non-governmental associations (NGOs) for additional scholarship/ financial assistance opportunities for the students.
- Disseminates information on various scholarship grants and financial assistance available for the students.
- Coordinates with the accounting office in providing control mechanisms over the inflow and outflow of financial assistance for students;
- Keeps an up-to-date list of scholars and grantees and regularly checks on their academic performance to ensure that assistance is given to appropriate recipients.
The following are the scholarship present at the university:
- CHED Full State Scholarship
- CHED Half State Scholarship
- DA-ACEF Scholarship Program
- DOST - Junior Level Science Scholarships (JLSS)
- Tulong Dunong Program-Tertiary Education Subsidy (TDP-TES)
- 3CHED Tertiary Education Subsidy (TES)